Wood Barter is Happy to Have Matt's Services

Kevin

Customer
This is an unsolicited testimonial to let prospective clients know how happy I am to have found Matt. I was needing some server-side work done on my forum (I always do!) and although I am the site owner and admin, my skills are yet rather undeveloped. I really needed someone I can rely on to manage my forum in that arena so I contacted a member of the XF website from whom I'd bought some add ons. He indicated that he wasn't as skilled on that end of things as he'd like to be either, in order to take on jobs for me. But he quickly recommended Matt ......

Long story short I contacted Matt and straight away he took the bull by the horns in a professional, competent, yet personable manner and solved my issues forthwith. I highly recommend his services, and him as person. His fees are quite reasonable and I look forward to a long-term collaboration with him in keeping my site maintained. Thanks Matt for making your expertise available to those of us who are tech challenged. It's a big weight off my shoulders knowing I have someone I can trust with my site - woodbarter.com

Thanks for the feedback @Kevin . It was an unusual setup to start off with, but managed to figure it out in the end, and got things working how you wanted them.

Elasticsearch was installed on his VPS and the XenForo Enhanced Search add-on installed and configured.

woodbarter.png

Last edited:
Almost 2 years working with Kevin now, and we've got a great working relationship. Kevin has shown great faith in my services, so much so, he's moved all his sites over to my hosting :)

I couldn't be happier with you Matt. You are, hands down, the best site support I have ever had on any platform and there's honestly no close second. You are a knowledgeable professional and most importantly to me, you have a sincere and humble personality. So many people in this industry have such large egos that it gets in the way of what needs to be done, but I have never experienced that with you even a single time in all the thousands of communications we have had. That speak volumes about you as a person.

You're on your way to building an empire if you keep this up mate, and I will be your biggest cheerleader. :)

It's with great sadness that today I learned Kevin passed away last month. Kevin was my first proper customer, and always showed great faith and support in the work and services I offered. Having worked closely with him for the last 3 years on his site, he will be missed very much.

Rest in peace my friend :cry:

It's with great sadness that today I learned Kevin passed away last month. Kevin was my first proper customer, and always showed great faith and support in the work and services I offered.
I know this is old but how terribly sad. :(

I'm still working with some other people who have taken over his site, so that will live on for him.
That's great and I'm sure many people appreciate it. My friend and I took over a friends aquatic plant site after she was killed in a car accident since she has so much great info there.

Back