Skimlinks Vs Viglinks

Matt

Owner
So my Skimlinks has dropped through the floor recently. I've just made the switch over to Viglinks, so we'll see how that goes over the next couple of months.

Anyone else using these, and how do they find them? Skimlinks used to be excellent, providing ~£30 a month on my z22se.co.uk site, but it's dropped into the pence per month now.

I saw my forum software supports Viglinks out of the box but I have never enabled it. But I would give it a try I know they are more popular than Skimlinks. Who knows maybe you can make even more? Nothing to lose.

That's what I'm hoping. I've been with Skimlinks for several years (actually just looked, and I signed up April 2012 and had my first payment in July 2012).

I switched from Viglink to Skimlinks about a year ago and initially had a jump in revenue due to a particular merchant that only Skimlinks supported, but my Skimlinks has dropped off over time as well, and I was thinking of re-trying Viglink, at least on one site or another.

It's hard to do a good test of one vs the other, especially this time of year when all the holiday sales are coming to a close.

So my Skimlinks has dropped through the floor recently. I've just made the switch over to Viglinks, so we'll see how that goes over the next couple of months.

Anyone else using these, and how do they find them? Skimlinks used to be excellent, providing ~£30 a month on my z22se.co.uk site, but it's dropped into the pence per month now.
I really really hate them (as a user, not a publisher)

One forum I am on posted a message and some words got converted into completely inappropriate links. And of course I got blamed by other users who assumed I'd actually posted those links.

maybe it can be configured to be more relevant

I've been on Viglink just over a month now. I had to have my site approved for eBay, which is where 95% of the income comes from. Looking good so far, and upto $40 for the last 30 days, with a few days of un-calculated revenue. I'm going to stick with them and see how it goes over the next few months.

Back