Quick and Efficient at Resolving My Server Issues

Disciple of Nagash

Hosting Customer
I was experiencing some problems with my installation after moving over to Xenforo, with a "Too Many Connections" error and showing abnormally high loads for my small site. My host said it was nothing to do with my VPS but with the XF installation, yet I could not resolve it.

After being recommended to MattW I contacted him via conversation. Literally straight away he went to work, within 10 minutes he had identified issues with my VPS configuration and an hour and half later he had everything running perfectly.

As others have said, not only is his work perfect, but his customer service is superb. He messaged me every step of the way so I knew what was going on, and even checked in the next day out of courtesy to ensure that nothing had gone wrong again.

I highly recommend MattW, his prices are more than reasonable and I am seriously considering moving over to a VPS managed by him.

Thanks for the feedback Matt, it's been a pleasure to work with you,and get your site loading as it should be.

Back