Announcement XenForo Enhanced Search 1.1.7 Released

X

XenForo

XenForo Enhanced Search 1.1.7 is a maintenance release for our search add-on. This release adds support for Elasticsearch 6. If you plan to use to Elasticsearch 6 upon its release, you must use this version of XenForo Enhanced Search or a newer version.

Elasticsearch 6 significantly changes how data is indexed compared to previous versions. Indexes upgraded from Elasticsearch 5 to 6 will maintain backwards compatibility with the previous index structure, but any indexes created in...

XenForo Enhanced Search 1.1.7 Released

Continue reading...

Pete - I've upgraded Elasticsearch on here to version 6, and the upgrade went fine. So as long as everything runs OK for December, in the new year, I'll be rolling out ES6 to the shared hosting servers.

Any news on this for shared hosting?
Not yet Pete, because I can't guarantee that everyone has updated and is running the required version of Enhanced Search. I need to ensure search works for all customers, so that means staying on the previous version at the minute.

Just checking, is it now upgraded on shred hosting? (I'd check myself if I knew how)

No, and I need to be able to offer a working version to all my customers, so it's staying as it is.

Back