Update Work Requests

In order to get a better handle on work requests, all work needs to be scheduled in advance. I'm not really in a position to do work ad-hoc ASAP anymore, due to the amount of work I am receiving.

To help with this, I need all requests to be submitted into the correct section, and all new requests to be in their own threads. To help with this, I've installed the Multi-Prefix addon from XenMods

Multi Prefix 1.3.0 | XenMods

This allows you to set the initial request prefix, and I can then set the relevant work status

upload_2015-7-27_15-58-54.png

I'm going to sort the styling out, but I've loaded the initial prefix in place.

Melody

Hosting Customer
Hey Matt, can you help with getting my threads to stay in the order I need them on our forum? We use them as tutorials and they are prefixed and numbered, but I can't seem to keep them in the order that they need to be seen. Can you help? Thank you!

You can't do that with the default software. You would need an addon, something like the sticky thread order, where you can assign an number to the thread and they stay in that sequence.

Addon has been released for XF2, so I've renewed the licence, and it's installed and working again. Previous values haven't been copied over, so I'm editing them manually as I get to them.

Melody

Hosting Customer
Hey Matt, can you help with something? I'm trying to update all my Mailchimp campaigns, but this one (Welcome to NIT) is eluding me. I've spent the day looking everywhere and edited the one I thought is was, but when I select "view in browser" it lands here at the link above again. I need desperately to edit or remove it, but want to replace it and can't figure it out. Wondering if it is archived somewhere on the site, since it's the first in an automated response to our newsletter subscription. What do you think? Let me know if you need creds for Mailchimp. Thank you!!!!

Hey Matt, can you help with something? I'm trying to update all my Mailchimp campaigns, but this one (Welcome to NIT) is eluding me. I've spent the day looking everywhere and edited the one I thought is was, but when I select "view in browser" it lands here at the link above again. I need desperately to edit or remove it, but want to replace it and can't figure it out. Wondering if it is archived somewhere on the site, since it's the first in an automated response to our newsletter subscription. What do you think? Let me know if you need creds for Mailchimp. Thank you!!!!
Sorry, I don't know anything about your mail campaigns. You would need to ask whoever set up mailchimp how they did it.