We Speak Your Language

I

Inessa Atmachian

b2ap3_medium_cl-loc3.png

Web hosting is a global business and our customers span all five continents. We are on a mission to make Linux secure and stable, and web servers profitable. Hopefully, providing information to our customers in their native language will make use of our products easier.

A few months ago the CloudLinux team have started localization efforts and they have now come to fruition. If you speak any of these languages — German, Portuguese, Russian, or Spanish — read on.

As of now, all of KernelCare.com product pages have been translated into four languages: German, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. For actively changing content, such as blog posts, we have integrated a translation tool that will convert content directly on each page — while in some cases there might be slight issues with translation, we hope this helps anyway.

CloudLinux.com and the CloudLinux OS LVE Manager are now available in Russian. At this point, we have localized CloudLinux OS into the Russian language for the main control panels we work with — cPanel, Plesk, and DirectAdmin. Next, we are planning to localize all CloudLinux OS documentation.

Additional localization efforts are underway, but as always, we would love to hear your feedback, questions, and comments. Please do not hesitate to write to us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Continue reading...