Cloudlinux The winner of our Interop raffle has been announced!

I

Inna Gordin

b2ap3_medium_winner.png

At Interop ITX 2018 in Las Vegas earlier this month, visitors had the chance to stop by the KernelCare booth, meet our team and talk about our rebootless and automated kernel security updates service. They also had a chance to participate in a raffle - every visitor had an option to receive an instant-win scratch card for a chance to win one of 7 totally awesome portable speakers. And in the end, they all earned additional ways to enter into a big giveaway to win Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series I) wireless headphones for trying out KernelCare, or simply engaging with us through our social media channels. And as always, purchasing KernelCare was not required.

There were more than 150 participants that took part in the raffle to win Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series I) wireless headphones with KernelCare. We are more than glad to announce that the randomly selected winner is Jeremy Odenbrett! We’ll be getting in touch with Jeremy shortly to arrange to receive the prize.

Congratulations to Jeremy, and thank you all for participating in the raffle! Make sure to keep following us on social media (Facebook / Twitter) to learn more about KernelCare and keep up with the latest news in our blog.

If you are around Austin, TX on June 8-9 at Texas Linux Fest - we’d be happy to meet with you so be sure to stop by and meet with our team.

Continue reading...