SecureCRT 7.3 Released

Matt

Owner
Session manager enhancements:A new filter bar helps locate sessions quickly in the session database. Now available on all platforms, the session manager pane can be docked in any position on the right, left, top, or bottom of the SecureCRT window or undocked as a modeless dialog. The "classic" Connect dialog is still supported.
Import/export tool: An import/export tool makes it easier to create a backup or copy SecureCRT settings from one machine to another.
Keyword highlighting enhancements: Specifying keyword colors on an individual basis lets you color code output to make specific strings stand out. Keyword attributes (bold, reverse video, and color) can be combined. On the Windows and Mac platforms, regular expressions can be specified as keywords, making it possible to highlight strings like IP addresses.
Named pipes (Windows only): The ability to access a remote system through a named pipe facilitates connecting to virtual machines.
Scripting support for Kermit:Support for Kermit file transfers extends scripting to all supported file transfer protocols.
Other features: Features include support for larger keys, a "position cursor on left click" session option, Finder Tag support (Mac only), and a %USERNAME% substitution parameter.

http://www.vandyke.com/products/securecrt/

same been using SecureCRT for 12+ years now - i can manage 25+ servers simultaneously from the same SecureCRT window and issue commands only once for all 25+ servers easily and you can also script preset commands and routines via button bar so I can install or do full installs and stuff via one click button :D

can even automate fresh Centmin Mod installs via the button bar shortcuts :)

securecrt_buttonbar_centminmod_00.png

Last edited:
same been using SecureCRT for 12+ years now - i can manage 25+ servers simultaneously from the same SecureCRT window and issue commands only once for all 25+ servers easily and you can also script preset commands and routines via button bar so I can install or do full installs and stuff via one click button :D

can even automate fresh Centmin Mod installs via the button bar shortcuts :)

View attachment 1362
I have one for installing htop
upload_2014-10-27_15-28-25.png