Pre-Sales

Matt

Owner
If you have any specific questions you would like to ask prior to commencing any work, please post in here, and I'll respond ASAP.

Hi Matt, I'm done the work I had to do for this client of mine and I'd like to connect you with him to see about doing monthly or bi-monthly maintenance for his Xenforo forum. His name is Frederick Russ, and he will sign-up here and contact you.

I highly recommended you!

BTW, how did you get those little flags on the avatars?

Regards,

Andre

Hi Matt, I'm done the work I had to do for this client of mine and I'd like to connect you with him to see about doing monthly or bi-monthly maintenance for his Xenforo forum. His name is Frederick Russ, and he will sign-up here and contact you.

I highly recommended you!

BTW, how did you get those little flags on the avatars?

Regards,

Andre
Hi Andre,

I've approved his account on here.

As for the flags, it's this addon : Country Flags by IP Address

Thanks Matt! I want him to have peace of mind and make sure the forum runs smoothly. I keep thinking about the size of the site constantly growing in the server, caches, images, etc. There's a lot of content!

Thanks for the addon, maybe he'll want to offer the member this option. I know some travel a lot so they may not want to show the country's flag they happen to be in at the time...

Cheers!

Hello. Do you have an email address I could get in touch with? I'd like to talk to you about a XenForo hosting migration and update for a client of mine.

Many thanks,
Dave

Back