PHP PHP 7.0.0 final has been released!

Has it been implemented into easy apache 4 yet ? Ive not moved from easy apache 3 yet so havent looked.

Has it been implemented into easy apache 4 yet ? Ive not moved from easy apache 3 yet so havent looked.
I don't think it has. I've only tried EA4 once, and it broke quite a few things, so I switched it back to EA3 on my test VPS.

I don't think it has. I've only tried EA4 once, and it broke quite a few things, so I switched it back to EA3 on my test VPS.

Yeah i read a couple of threads on cpanel forums where people were complaining things broke so figured id leave it a couple of months before doing it.

Gotta love cPanel. heh
It'll probably take them a year to add PhP 7 to Easyapache and even then, it'll be listed as Unsupported/Beta.

Considering how long it took them to get 5.6 up and working, it's not going to be any time soon.

Indeed, I have no doubt cpanel/whm is a complex product, but with the money they must make per month with the license fees, you'd think they would have a big enough team to get production server ready software out sooner.