Update Pagespeed

Matt

Owner
Might be having a few issues with pagespeed since upgrading to 10.33 beta. Will look into it when I get to work tonight.
 

Matt

Owner
SafariScreenshot005.jpg
I don't have safari, so can't replicate this. I'm down grading pagespeed to 1.9.32.13 again
 

Matt

Owner
Still can't figure this one out. I've tested on a couple of other sites I've setup for people, and it only seems to be happening where HTTPS is enabled, along with pagespeed.
 

Matt

Owner
Downgraded pagespeed to 1.9.32.13 and nginx to 1.9.10 has fixed the issue
Code:
nginx version: nginx/1.9.10
built by clang 3.4.2 (tags/RELEASE_34/dot2-final)
built with LibreSSL 2.2.6
TLS SNI support enabled
configure arguments: --with-ld-opt='-lrt -ljemalloc -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib' --with-cc-opt='-m64 -mtune=native -mfpmath=sse -g -O2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-string-plus-int -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-unused-const-variable -Wno-conditional-uninitialized -Wno-mismatched-tags -Wno-c++11-extensions -Wno-sometimes-uninitialized -Wno-parentheses-equality -Wno-tautological-compare -Wno-self-assign -Wno-deprecated-register -Wno-deprecated -Wno-invalid-source-encoding -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-parentheses -Wno-enum-conversion -Wno-c++11-compat-deprecated-writable-strings' --sbin-path=/usr/local/sbin/nginx --conf-path=/usr/local/nginx/conf/nginx.conf --with-http_stub_status_module --with-http_secure_link_module --with-openssl-opt=enable-tlsext --add-module=../nginx-module-vts --with-libatomic --with-threads --with-stream --with-stream_ssl_module --with-http_gzip_static_module --add-module=../ngx_pagespeed-release-1.9.32.13-beta --with-http_sub_module --with-http_addition_module --with-http_image_filter_module --with-http_geoip_module --with-http_realip_module --add-module=../nginx-accesskey-2.0.3 --add-module=../nginx-http-concat-master --add-module=../ngx-fancyindex-ngx-fancyindex --add-module=../ngx_cache_purge-2.3 --add-module=../ngx_devel_kit-0.2.19 --add-module=../set-misc-nginx-module-0.29 --add-module=../echo-nginx-module-0.58 --add-module=../redis2-nginx-module-0.12 --add-module=../ngx_http_redis-0.3.7 --add-module=../lua-nginx-module-0.9.20 --add-module=../lua-upstream-nginx-module-0.04 --add-module=../lua-upstream-cache-nginx-module-0.1.1 --add-module=../nginx_upstream_check_module-0.3.0 --add-module=../openresty-memc-nginx-module-4f6f78f --add-module=../openresty-srcache-nginx-module-ffa9ab7 --add-module=../headers-more-nginx-module-0.29 --with-pcre=../pcre-8.38 --with-pcre-jit --with-http_ssl_module --with-http_v2_module --with-openssl=../libressl-2.2.6
 

eva2000

Customer
I can replicate this on my iPhone. I can also replicate it on community.centminmod.com eva2000
both nginx 1.9.11 and ngx_pagespeed 1.10.33.4 have bugs you can see nginx 1.9.12 has a few HTTP/2 bug fixes too

however, my forums is on 1.9.10 with ngx_pagespeed 1.10.33.4 so could be ngx_pagespeed related
 
Top