OVH Outage

Matt

Owner
Looks like OVH is having issues in France

My OVH servers are in BHS and EIR1 (London),so no impact for myself or my services.

Matt

Owner
This might have actually been causing intermittent issues with sites on my servers behind Cloudflare.

Comment by OVH - Monday, 30 March 2020, 18:05PM
We are currently checking our backbone and core network infrastructure.
Services are coming back smoothly. We are still invertigating

--

Nous continuons de vérifier notre backbone et nos infrastructures réseaux.
Les services reviennent graduellement. Nous continuons nos investigations.

Comment by OVH - Monday, 30 March 2020, 18:08PM
Nous focalisons actuellement nos recherches et nos actions sur une partie de l'infrastructure de la backbone.

---

We are currently focusing our research and actions on some of the backbone infrastructure.

Comment by OVH - Monday, 30 March 2020, 18:15PM
Un incident de l'infrastructure est avéré. Cet incident n'a pas de lien avec des éléments externes.

---

An infrastructure incident is confirmed. This incident is not related to external events.

Comment by OVH - Monday, 30 March 2020, 18:25PM
Les services se rétablissent graduellement suite à l'isolation d'une infrastructure réseau défectueuse.
Nous continuons de nous assurer du rétablissement des services.

--

Services are gradually recovering from the isolation of a faulty network infrastructure.
We continue to ensure that services are restored.

Matt

Owner
Services are restored
Comment by OVH - Monday, 30 March 2020, 18:59 PM
The faulty infrastructure that we have isolated is located at RBX, mainly impacting the services of this DC.
We escalated this incident to the manufacturer with the utmost severity in order to diagnose and normalize the redundancy.
Currently the functioning of our network has returned to normal.

Comment by OVH - Monday, 30 March 2020, 19:22 PM
This network incident affected the services of our Roubaix Datacenters from 5:01 p.m. to 5:40 p.m. CEST.
All services now appear to be restored and our teams are now working to ensure full recovery.
We are diagnosing the origin of this incident which will be communicated later. Until then, we continue to keep you informed of our progress.