Update New Theme

Matt

Owner
OK, so I've rolled out the new theme for the site and now set it to the default selection.

I do really like the UI.X theme, but fancied a change, and I've been using an Artodia theme for another of my sites, and really like what you can do with it, and how fast and optimized it seems to be.

XenForo Style: Revo | Artodia

I've created a new logo to suite the style, and I just need to work on a new favicon and a logo.og to replace the default XenForo one.

Any issues or suggestions, please let me know.

Axel

Hosting Customer
I also use UI.X, but really like this one :) It is more crisp!
The icons for the redactor are a bit funky though... replace them with FontAwesome? It is just a bit of CSS. Can give the code if you want to ;)

Axel

Hosting Customer
The credit doesn't goto me ;) Russ made this nice tutorial:
Replace editor icons with Font Awesome

Here are some other CSS tweaks with Font Awesome

The first one puts some FontAwesome quotes in the actual quote.
The second one replaces the (imho ugly) question mark in front of a poll.

Code:
/*********************************************************************************************************/
/************************************ Font Awesome Quote in BBQuote **************************************/
/*********************************************************************************************************/

.attribution.type:after {
    float: right;
    font-family: FontAwesome;
    content: "\f10e";
    }

.attribution.type:before {
    float: left;
    font-family: FontAwesome;
    content: "\f10d";
    padding-right: 5px;
    }

/***************************** Replace ? before Poll with Font Awesome Icon ******************************/

.pollBlock .questionMark {
    position: absolute;
    visibility: hidden;
    }

.pollBlock .questionMark:before {
    visibility: visible;
    font-family: "FontAwesome";
    content: "\f0ae";
    }