Announcement New Shared Hosting Server

Matt

Owner
I've just finished provisioning a new additional server for shared hosting.

This is built the same as the existing one, except it's running PHP5.6 with ZendOpcache rather than Xcache.

Please get in touch if you want your existing hosting moving over to this new server, to gain the additional performance increase from PHP5.6

Matt

Owner
Is there alot to do to move? I mean I'm pretty happy on the one that I have.
Not really, I can move the account as a whole between the servers, and it's just a case of the IP address needing to be changed in the DNS records.

nodle

Hosting Customer
So basically setting the new IP addresses in Cloudflare? Cpanel logins passwords etc. would stay all the same? Would I need to change anything to take advantage of the caching?

Matt

Owner
So basically setting the new IP addresses in Cloudflare? Cpanel logins passwords etc. would stay all the same? Would I need to change anything to take advantage of the caching?
Yes, the new server is running ZendOpcache and Memcached rather than Xcache, so the config.php needs a few small changes (which I can do once it was migrated over).

The cPanel URL is different (because it's a different server), but your username and password would remain the same.