New Monitor

I've had the same monitors for almost 12 years. In fact one of them broke and i got it repaired, because i like having the same type of monitors for multi-monitor

I looked at some monitors of that size but i thought it was too big, i think after 23" sidescreens start to look weird with all the white space on the sides,

i wish there was some sort of software that could split the 29" monitor in half, so it would be almost as if you were using 2 screens,

is there a picture of the wall bracket? I was planning on buying one but i ended up buying some cheap monitor arms for my monitors and i love them!

arm.png

Monitor arms are great, i've always wanted to get some, but they are expensive, but i did find some cheap ones from china, which took 3 months to arrive, shipping must be faster to the uk

I tried once a vertical monitor and i liked it, but i didn't have a monitor arm, i bought all of my monitors at a thrift shop and they only cost me 10 gbp

i love monitors!! i have 7, i wish i had a bigger place so i could get more monitors, maybe 15 monitors and 1 huge projector screen!!

Does the software work with linux or is it just for windows,

Why does it have 2 hdmi ports in the back,

Does that mean i need to hook up 2 hdmi cords from my video card, so i can split the screen,

or can i do that with 1 hdmi cord from my video card

i was looking online and it seems you can split the screen 2,3 or 4 ways, it seems the software is only for windows or mac

but why the 2 hdmi ports in the back,

i was looking online and it seems you can split the screen 2,3 or 4 ways, it seems the software is only for windows or mac

but why the 2 hdmi ports in the back,
Because you can have 2 devices plugged into it, and switch between then (such as the PC and a PS4)

Hooray! I am blessed too! My employer gave me a new monitor (at work).

This new one is HP Z27n. It has 1,7 times more pixels as the old one. It really helps with SolidWorks. :)

Back