Internet Down

AdamD

Hosting Customer
I must admit I am lucky, I don't remember the last time my internet went out.
Go BT Fibre! :p

Matt

Owner
The internet connection was up, there was a routing issue on Plusnet's network. I've got the 80mb fibre package, and this is the first issue I've had in 18 months.

Adam H

Customer
Completely forgot about plusnet , today after 8 years with Sky we've moved to Tapatalk............not sure whether thats a good thing or not as reviews are generally bad for most providers but Tapatalk apparently have the best routers for retaining speeds even through wireless........we will soon see on the 23rd when the service switches over.

Oh first post :)

Matt

Owner
Plusnet have been great for me. It helps being from Sheffield, as I'm calling the call center 10 minutes from my house :)

Adam H

Customer
just realised i put Tapatalk in my post lol.................I meant Talktalk :D bloody forums on the brain

Matt

Owner
You'd be surprised at how many times I've done similar at work. We have to deal with TalkTalk on the off occasion, because merchants use them for their phoneline, so when they have issues, it prevents them from being able to dial the 0800 number for our network configured in their credit card machine.