Increasing site speed

Maxxamillion6

Hosting Customer
Been checking my site speed and i was wondering how i go about improving it from the speed test it averages about 3-5 seconds in page loading, which to me doesnt sound to great. I would love a faster speed so how would i go about achieving this?

Matt

Owner
There are lots you need to look at, all of which are outside the scope of my hosting support. You need to look at addons, external scripts, caching etc.

Matt

Owner
I've done a quick check, you are loading a lot of external content. That is always going to slow a site down, because you can't control any of the caching on it.

gtmetrix and pingdom speed test doesn't even finish loading on your home page.

Matt

Owner
Correct, it will show that while ever there is content loading. Is it still happening now, or was it earlier on this evening (around 7pm)?

Maxxamillion6

Hosting Customer
Correct, it will show that while ever there is content loading. Is it still happening now, or was it earlier on this evening (around 7pm)?
still happening now, hasnt done it before. Wanted to see if there was anything site wise that may be causing the issues, i did that gmetrix test and got 5 secs page speed :(

Matt

Owner
Your site is only taking 4 seconds for a full load, including all the ads that are being served.

Matt

Owner
The slowest loading part of your site is the ads, those are the last thing to finish loading.

Matt

Owner
What ever it loading as adroll. You should learn how to use the Google Developer section in Chrome, it's really useful.

upload_2016-3-19_0-9-56.png