We are excited to let you know that ImunifyAV, our powerful new malware scanner, is now available in production.
This package includes all fixes and improvements from all previously released ImunifyAV Betas.
- DEF-6616: fixed an issue with creating a temporary file in /var/imunify360/tmp/ during malware scanning;
- DEF-6230: fixed too many SQL variables error when deleting malicious records;
- DEF-6092: fixed FileNotFoundError in scan.py/_need_to_scan;
- DEF-6564: fixed EULA in ImunifyAV;
- DEF-6555: ImunifyAV - fixed user create/delete hooks for DirectAdmin;
- fixed SQL too many variables error in malware user list;
- DEF-6755: fixed ignore for malware_hashes in on-demand scan.
- DEF-6541: disable ClamAV false-positives in ImunifyAV;
- DEF-6607: invalidate i18n files cache with every new release;
- DEF-6262: disable logging of whitelisted files by hash filter;
- DEF-6539: on-demand malware scan start should wait until scan is started.
- DEF-6550: fixed an error with previous scans;
- DEF-6132: use alt-python35 linked with alt-sqlite;
- ICPD-82: make job for starting all stages of test process for php_i360;
- DEF-6550: fixed on_demand.symlinks RPM-test;
- DEF-6627: fixture malware_sample called directly;
- DEF-6242: fixed a features error;
- DEF-6355: RPM-tests for on-demand queue and user list.
To upgrade ImunifyAV on CentOS/CloudLinux systems, please run the following command:
yum update imunify-antivirus
To upgrade ImunifyAV on Ubuntu systems, please run the following commands:
apt-get install --only-upgrade imunify-antivirus