We are pleased to announce that a new, updated Imunify360 Beta version 3.9.3 is now available. This latest version embodies further improvements of the product as well as fixes.
Should you encounter any problems with the product, or have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact our support team at cloudlinux.zendesk.com: the Imunify360 department. We’d be more than happy to help.
The major fixes are listed as follows. Please find the full changelog below.
- Fixed the cleanup process for quarantined files. Now, if a file fails to clean up for some reason it is returned to the quarantine.
- Fixed a bug regarding malicious files detection after being replaced with another file.
- Fixed a security issue regarding files quarantine.
- Fixed package dependencies for alt-python35.
- WebShield with CDN support is disabled by default.
To upgrade Imunify360 on CentOS/CloudLinux systems, run the command:
yum update imunify360-firewall --enablerepo=imunify360-testing
To upgrade Imunify360 on Ubuntu 16.04, run the following command:
echo 'deb Index of /imunify360/ubuntu-testing/16.04 xenial main' > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/imunify360-testing.list
apt-get install --only-upgrade imunify360-firewall
How to install Beta
To install the new Imunify360 Beta version 3.9.3, please follow the instructions in the documentation.
- DEF-7262: Check/fix package dependencies for ImunifyAV.
- DEF-7299: Symlink attack vulnerability with Quarantine function.
- DEF-7429: Files ignored on reinfection.
- DEF-7464: Files are restored from quarantine if clean up fails.
- DEF-7584: Make WebShield for CDN (Cloudflare) disabled for new installations.