We are pleased to announce that a new updated Imunify360 version 3.1.6 is now available. This is a bugfix release. The most notable fixes are as follows.
- DEF-4782: fixed reload files md5sum on integrity check error;
- DEF-5045: fixed "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'write'";
- DEF-5060: fixed "AttributeError: has no attribute 'close'";
- DEF-5067: string formatting is not used now with a logger in malwarelib;
- DEF-5116: fixed an issue with Malware Scanner absolute/default path to scan;
- DEF-5093: fixed “FileNotFoundError” in malwarelib;
- DEF-5090: kernel version is now sent in the SERVER_CONFIG message.
To install a new Imunify360 version 3.1.6 please follow the instructions in the documentation.
The upgrading is available since Imunify360 version 2.0-19.
To upgrade Imunify360 run the command:
yum update imunify360-firewall
More information on Imunify360 can be found here.