Announcement Holidays 2020

Matt

Owner
I plan most of my holidays out early on in the year, so below are the dates that I'll be away.

Usual support during this time applies:
  • Limited access via 4g signal for emergency support on the Shared Hosting and VPS servers ONLY.
  • No additional work or support requests will be accepted during this time. All messages will be replied to upon return
Saturday 4th April to Saturday 11th April.
Wednesday 29th July to Wednesday 12th August.

Last edited:

Matt

Owner
Initial post updated following the recent events and guidance regarding Corona virus.

Holiday in April is now cancelled, and working as usual.

Matt

Owner
Has the affected you in anyway in terms of work?
Not really. I work from home 2 days a week anyway, but since last week it’s now indefinitely. My team is global, and there isn’t anything I need to be in the office specifically to do (other than print my on-call and overtime forms out).

kuyenmotdivad

VPS Customer
I plan most of my holidays out early on in the year, so below are the dates that I'll be away.

Usual support during this time applies:
  • Limited access via 4g signal for emergency support on the Shared Hosting and VPS servers ONLY.
  • No additional work or support requests will be accepted during this time. All messages will be replied to upon return
Saturday 4th April to Saturday 11th April.
Wednesday 29th July to Wednesday 12th August.
Hopefully you'll get to go on your holiday on the 29th August, I'm lucky as I don't go on holidays (Abroad) only around the UK. Hope this virus as gone soon as I've been isolated for the most of 8 weeks now, getting sick of it though.

Also - Matt You didn't update my Hosting Customer to a VPS Customer. :D

Matt

Owner
I was able to get in touch with TUI last week, and I've been able to rebook the holiday for the same weeks next year.

We still have a backup week planned in Cornwall for the first week in August, as long as the lock down rules are relaxed enough to allow over night stays.

Matt

Owner
August holiday has been re-arranged, so I'm going to be away for 2 weeks:

Saturday 25th July until Saturday 8th August.

Same support applies. I will have wifi and 2 different 4G sim cards for data access. Emergency support ONLY for shared hosting and VPS servers supplied by myself. All other support requests and questions will be responded to when I'm back.