Maintenance cp4.mattwservices.uk cPanel Licence Migration

Matt

Owner
I'm in the process of migrating the cPanel licence for cp4.mattwservices.uk from one licence provider to another. During this time, it might show as unlicensed, but hopefully this will be completed ASAP.

Matt

Owner
This appears to be causing issues with emails being sent. I'm going to call the new company I'm using for my licence to see if this can be applied ASAP.

Matt

Owner
Please accept my apologies. It appears they have made swapping licence providers extremely difficult! Because the existing provider has to expire my licence, this means the server is now unlicensed until cPanel process the new order from my new licence provider. This was ordered yesterday, and is still going though. As part of this, they disable email login on unlicensed servers! Websites will remain up, and incoming emails are still being received, however, you won't be able to log into your email accounts hosted on cp4.mattwservices.uk until cPanel associate the new licence with the servers IP address :mad:

Matt

Owner
I've had to purchase a direct license with cPanel, rather than going through a 3rd party reseller, as there is no indication as to how long this would take to resolve.

Server now has an active licence again.

Matt

Owner
Thanks for confirming. For the sake of a few $$ each month, I'm going to switch all licences direct to cPanel. It also means I get better direct support if required.