This is a tuned setup for cPanel based on my many years experience with hosting XenForo forums. With the latest version of cPanel, and the ability to run multiple PHP versions, the time taken to set this up has increased, hence the increase in price.
- Configure EA4 and install multiple PHP Versions
- Convert PHP handler to mod_ruid2, php-fpm or lsapi
- Apache 2.4 with mod_http2
- Replace Apache with Litespeed ( licence required )
- Install ZendOpcache (PHP 5.5 / 5.6 / 7)
- Install Memcached / Redis
- Upgrade MySQL to MariaDB 10.1, 10.2 or 10.3
- Tune required cache to suite your sites / server specs.
- Your website URL
- Root SSH access to the VPS
- Root WHM access